Line Lead Sous
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Start date: July 6th
Brand new restaurant opening early summer. Unique opportunity to be an original team member at the first Slater’s 50/50 in Colorado! We are seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who will embrace the opportunity and challenge of establishing a new upscale sports bar concept in Denver.
- Assist operations including daily ops, supply and food inventory, insuring food and health quality meets restaurant standards.
- Perform daily pre-shifts to educate team members on new menu items and enforce standards.
- Order supplies for food and ingredients base on shifting demands, ensuring adequate supplies and reducing wastage.
- Assist training kitchen staff and foster teamwork and team spirit between kitchen staff and FOH staff.
- Manage breaks to ensure adequate staffing during rush.
- Enforce deep cleaning schedule to maintain a clean working kitchen.
- Assist Chef/Kitchen Manager with menu changes and development of seasonal items.
- Work diligently to control food labor cost related to the kitchen.
- High School Diploma required; some college or hospitality background preferred
- A proven drive for quality food and clean kitchen environment
- Ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations in a fast paced environment
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a position of increasing responsibility in the hospitality industry
- High motivation with strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Aloha POS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and assessment skills
- Able to act quickly and decisively
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, while on your feet
- Ability to demonstrate and teach the company’s mission and culture
- ServSafe Manager’s Certificate or Food Handler Certificate
- Positive team-focused attitude! We all succeed as a team or not at all!